Ripp
(.577 member)
04/02/20 03:44 PM
Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope...

Quote:

Quote:

Was thinking of this a bit on the way to work today.. made me realize you are correct .. similar to the US builds ships and aircraft carriers while the rest of the world build boats or the US builds fighter jets while the rest built airplanes..

YES, I guess you could say I am a proud American..if that offends someone, fuck off.. don't care...

There off of my soapbox for the day.. had to get that off my chest..
I realize I went way off topic here.. but,... didn't like what was stated...if that offends someone, well, refer to the above paragraph..

G'Day Fella's,

No offence taken Ripp and Great to see your Loyalty, to your Great Country (MAGA) and it's products.

I agree with you mate, the rest of the world has had to lift it's game, to compete with the Europeanan's, in so many area's. But so many of the European's, are still trying to work out, "How The Phuck do we lift our game, to compete with, or Equal these American products?"

Regards
Homer

NO problem..no harm, no foul..

As I stated, as a substantial taxpayer and per a post recently put up by Daryl, I for one am over with the US paying for most of the crap we were never originally intended to pay for when the deals were drawn up...

It's a dog eat dog world out there. Face it every day in business.. BUT, the rest of the world needs to figure it out.. I travel a lot for both work and pleasure.. I am constantly told Americans work to hard, too much and take too short of vacations.. Normally I look at the person saying that, take a look around where I am currently at, assess the surroundings and say, and I am thankful we do..

Contact Us NitroExpress.com