Ripp
(.577 member)
03/12/16 02:14 AM
Re: American .323" bullets

Quote:

"Did you also notice the weight retention was 98% for the A-Frame and 68% for the Partition???"
Yup.
And that would help.............how?
If the Nosler makes a hole clear through, it would not matter if it was a bit lighter.

Bullets holes kill, not bullets. I have 2 friends that have bullets in them right now, and have had them in their bodies since the Vietnam war. The bullet holes didn't get the job done.

++++
First--you seem to want to show all the positives for the outdated partition but none of the negatives of it..this isn't a CNN forum..

As to your other comment on retention, what about on the ones that doesn't go clear through???..ie; cape buffalo, you don't think a bullet that holds together will hit harder than one that breaks apart..transfer of energy..really?? Come on you can't actually believe that..

Here is a deal, you hit me as hard as you can with an open hand and I will hit you as hard as I can with a solid fist..I will wager you any amount of money you want, I will get up sooner than you..THAT is the difference..

I don't agree in any way shape or form with any of what you said above..including the hole doesn't kill..if I throw a knife through your liver..pretty sure that hole will have an effect on you...placement is still important, but HOLES do matter..just like black lives..

Ripp

Contact Us NitroExpress.com