93mouse
(.375 member)
06/03/08 09:42 AM
Re: RWS "FINISHING SHOT" Ammo???

We have different permits here: for hunting, for possesion, to carry, collecting...so in my case I have an arms permit for hunting, that means I can't carry arms outside hunting ground unless for transporting them - they must be empty (ammo separated) and in the gun case - it aplies on transporting it with car as well...same goes for handguns. To get a hunting arms permit you must be 18+ without criminal record, you have to be a member of local hunting association and pass an medical exam . There is no limitation on number of arms - however if you posses more than 6 pieces you must submit the way they are stored and what security measures you have taken...before you buy a rifle you must put an request (fill a form and pay a fee ~35€) - you get the permission in a week or so then you head for the shop and get the rifle - back to the office so the numbers are verified and entered in a permit (it is a small booklet - similar to passport). Everytime you buy ammo you have to present the permit to the salesman - he/she has a special book where he writes down who bought what and how much of it. Sounds complicated but it isn't that bad. However you must be a good boy - if you are stoped driving with arms in your car by police and they test you with alcotest and you don't pass (0,0) bye bye guns - same goes if you get a bit horny and just mention you are about to do some nasty things to someone - if someone report it to police you are accused of being unbalanced...

Contact Us NitroExpress.com