NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
20/10/20 03:19 PM
Re: Charging moose drops at hunters feet...

Some notes re the film.

The moose wasn't running until after it was first shot. It was walking ambling along with an annoying barking dog jumping around it. The elg, alg or moose don't necessarily run along when the elk hound finds it. It may just walk along. The barking dog locates it, or the tracking collar on the dog, showing the hunters using their mobile phones where the dog and moose is. Or the hunter which follows the dog.

The dog was not herding the moose to the hunter. The blocking hunters are pre-positioned on likely escape routes . The shot moose, not shot well, so just running uphill to escape whatever had shot it. Just happened to serve towards the guy. The last shot may have boned a bone, spined the moose, whatever. Shot at almost end of muzzle range.

The guys histronics at the end to me are annoying. This dude will be telling the storu every week and every year to "admiring" other hunters ....

Yes a moose or any animal might run metres of r even a hundred metres when shot. my moose, heart shot run 20 or 25 metres.

I shot a hog deer and it acted similar to the moose. Run uphill after being shot, straight at me CHARGING! When it saw me swerved tot he side, and crashed in to extremely thick ferns and pulled up short dead.

A big moose in the same, yes, would have been even more exciting.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com