EricD
(.416 member)
22/07/07 05:04 AM
Re: Who makes the best scope for Danderous game guns?

Quote:

me and the US gov found out the hard way the old continent scopes they are good cost 3 times the PRICE do the same job \\\ all market hype and flash if you need to whiz away the cash and show off have a ball \\\ they all shoot good some cost 2/3 's less took me $32,000 us in scopes \\\ and 6 months w snipers shooting em to get it \\\ so think about it

As far as I know, several US military and civilian sniper units us the S&B PMII on their rifles. As do many other police and military units worldwide. And then there are the Zeiss/Hensoldt scopes which are used by countless sniper units worldwide. So the continental scopes clearly can't be all that bad.

As for scopes for big bores, I held/looked thru several scopes next to each other about a year ago, including Leupolds, S&B (the newer Zenith models), Zeiss (the newer Victory models) and Swarovski (not the newer Z6, as it hadn't come out yet). The Leupolds were not near the same class when it came to optics, field of veiw etc. compaired to the continental scopes IMO. Although they are generally a bit heavier and bigger. And unfortunately more expensive.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com