Ripp
(.577 member)
14/03/17 12:47 AM
Re: Safari outfitter & ex Brit Army officer shot dead in Kenya

Quote:

Ripp,

I know that very well.

Most countries are like here now though.

Where police do not trust their own populations.

Where excuses are used to disarm the population. Vietnamese gang members where found to be carrying knives, so take knives off everyone .... you know that includes the school boy and his little Swiss Army Knife, can't have that, can we!

Mace hasn't ever been allowed for what I know. Hells Bellss if we had it, someone might use it on the Police !!!

Guns, they keep trying to take off us, again and again and again. The reason we now have seven Shooters Fishers and Farmers members of Parliament in three states today. But the banners keep on trying.

Hell, a man wanting to wear a dress and pee in the women's toilets is considered more "normal" than go and shoot a rabbit, per many of these weirdos who make the laws .....

And my las comment is WHY they DO want to take guns off us. Because eventually we will have had enough of their "social engineering" and "mind control" and say enough is enough, and we will do something about it ...

Unfortunately that is becoming the world most live in...I saw in the news this morning where a group of people at a basketball game sent an apology for wearing RED, WHITE, and BLUE...as some on the opposing team were immigrants and they were offended...really??? the game is in the USA...if you are offended by that then get the f*ck out and go where you don't feel offended... IMHO of course...

As to the gun issue--as you state and I as well..wonder what the government is so afraid of they feel the constant need to attack our weapons..leaving the masses helpless like a group of sheep...

Contact Us NitroExpress.com