NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
11/02/24 10:03 PM
Re: Outfitters for hunting water buffalo in Australia

I've hunted with two outfitters, four actually and by myself. Only one of the four outfitters is still going strong.

One outfitter, the principal died, so that outfitter is gone. I hunted with him for banteng via another outfitter I don't think is in business anymore. The fourth outfitter were New Zealanders I did a buffalo cull with and they've sold out and gone home.

I can recommend Australian Buffalo Hunters, Graham Williams. I hunted last with him 18 years ago, but he is still in business, still guiding clients. You can hunt water buffalo, banteng bulls with Graham, pigs and other feral game. Contact Graham directly for more information, prices etc. Graham does premium hunts, 100% legal access, and takes great efforts to accommodate clients. He's booked out for a year or two as evidence. But enquire directly for information..

https://www.buffalo577.com/

A couple of our NE members have been hunting guides/PHs for Graham.

Australian Buffalo Hunters is a sponsor of the NE forums. I don't take sponsorship from just anyone. Must be quality and reputable.

No doubt there are other outfitters of varying quality and prices to also consider. Others can recommend them from their experiences.

Good luck. A water buffalo hunt done well in the remote Top End is very enjoyable and an African safari like experience with an Aussie Outback Flavour.

A cape buffalo, an Aussie water buffalo bull, banteng bull and a wild feral scrub bull are four of the must hunt bovines of the World.

PS please post some photos and stories of your African cape buffalo hunt if you haven't already, on a new thread. Thanks.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com