Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: End of the season in my concession in zimbabwe

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

Mario
.224 member

Reged: 10/09/03
Re: End of the season in my concession in zimbabwe
      22/12/03 07:44 PM

in the area (inside the Nuanetsi ranch) ther'are all the most tipycal antelopes of the area: Liv. Eland (Nuanetsi is one of the most famous place in africa for this animal), Kudu, Wildebeest, Zebra, Waterbuck, Nyala, Bushbuck, Very big Warthog, Buhspig, Impala, Duiker, small cats etc. Also big Leopards, Hyena and Chetaah. Also a small herd of Buffaloes. Sometimes coming Elephant, and Lion from the GoNa Re Zhou N.P. and we saw a big group of Wild Dogs (27/28).

My partner in this operation is the PH Boet Van Aarde, which worked for many years for Lowveld Hunters of jeannie Meyer. Now Boet he have his own company Sebenani Trails.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* End of the season in my concession in zimbabwe Mario 22/12/03 04:23 AM
. * * Re: End of the season in my concession in zimbabwe NitroXAdministrator   22/12/03 11:44 AM
. * * Re: End of the season in my concession in zimbabwe Mario   22/12/03 07:44 PM
. * * Re: End of the season in my concession in zimbabwe AspenHill   23/12/03 11:58 AM
. * * Re: End of the season in my concession in zimbabwe Mario   24/12/03 02:14 AM
. * * Re: End of the season in my concession in zimbabwe mikeh416Rigby   22/12/03 07:57 AM

Extra information
2 registered and 29 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 1568

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com