Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Captive breeding programme for pheasants in Pakist

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Asia

mehulkamdar
.416 member

Reged: 09/01/04
Loc: State of Ill-Annoy USA.
Re: Captive breeding programme for pheasants in Pakist
      11/02/06 03:34 AM

Navi,

Good to see you here. Yes, what is happening in India is extremely sad and it hurts to have been there seeing the worst happen over the past four decades and more. My father owned a house in the hills at Kodaikanal and I have fond memories of the place. We would go there as children to see tadpoles swimming about in a stream that ran through the property and it was a nice place to hunt boar in the days when hunting was allowed. They would come into the garden to eat fruit that fell from the heavy branches of the trees and rotted on the grass and it was quite easy to get to 20 yards of them and hit them with a 12 bore loaded with ball.

About ten years or so ago we sold the place and it now has a resort. The stream that we used to go to as children has been covered up and sewage flows through it into the lake. I have decided that that is a place that I shall never visit again. The tragedy is that this has been happening all over the country.

--------------------
The Ark was made by amateurs. Experts built the Titanic.

Mehul Kamdar

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Captive breeding programme for pheasants in Pakist mehulkamdar 22/05/05 02:04 PM
. * * Re: Captive breeding programme for pheasants in Pakist iqbal   23/05/05 01:37 AM
. * * Re: Captive breeding programme for pheasants in Pakist mehulkamdar   23/05/05 10:21 AM
. * * Re: Captive breeding programme for pheasants in Pakist navigrewal   11/02/06 01:13 AM
. * * Re: Captive breeding programme for pheasants in Pakist mehulkamdar   11/02/06 03:34 AM
. * * Re: Captive breeding programme for pheasants in Pakist navigrewal   11/02/06 03:46 AM
. * * Re: Captive breeding programme for pheasants in Pakist Boghossian   23/05/05 05:12 AM
. * * Re: Captive breeding programme for pheasants in Pakist iqbal   24/05/05 01:01 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 3248

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com