Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: The BuckStix collection has gone to auction.

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shopping.NitroExpress.com >> Classifieds & Collecting

buckstix
.400 member

Reged: 07/11/12
Loc: Whitetail Country
The BuckStix collection has gone to auction.
      10/07/21 07:34 AM

The BuckStix collection has gone to auction. Be sure to check out these guns ... many are very rare.

Hello All,

I've sent off over 525 guns from my "BuckStix" Collection to Rock Island Auction. RIA will include "from the BuckStix Collection" in all the listings so people can find them by searching "BuckStix" (one word) in the upcoming RIA auctions. ...... the reference "BuckStix" has also carried over to the Proxibid listings, and the search for "BuckStix" will also show all my guns when searching on Proxibid or the RIA auction site.

These are the first 75 guns of over 525 that will be listed over the next 4 months.... so keep searching. Some are real sleepers that will sell cheap.

I'll be putting for auction over 10 double rifles, a dozen Safari rifles, and hundreds of other rare collectable hand guns and long guns. Including some very rare Colts, Smiths, Webleys, European, British, German, and US guns - some of which have never been seen on the market before. These auctions will be in late July, September, and October.

Wish me luck. These are all being sold to purchase the hunting land that I've been leasing for the last 47 years. This old man wants a place to hunt for him, and his grandson, and his family, for as long as he is able.

Please pass-the-word, I wnat my items to go to good homes. And feel free to email me with questions about my items, as many have interesting History that doesn't show up in the descriptions.

--------------------
"You never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early."

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The BuckStix collection has gone to auction. buckstix 10/07/21 07:34 AM
. * * Re: The BuckStix collection has gone to auction. NitroXAdministrator   10/07/21 05:51 PM
. * * Re: The BuckStix collection has gone to auction. CptCurlAdministrator   10/07/21 09:55 PM
. * * Re: The BuckStix collection has gone to auction. buckstix   11/07/21 01:07 PM
. * * Re: The BuckStix collection has gone to auction. buckstix   28/07/21 12:19 PM
. * * * 9/7 UPDATE * BuckStix Collection at Auction - now over 450 buckstix   08/09/21 01:04 AM
. * * Re: The BuckStix collection has gone to auction. Rule303   10/07/21 08:19 AM
. * * Re: The BuckStix collection has gone to auction. 93x64mm   10/07/21 11:07 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 1486

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com