Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Did I hear right? Blazer and Sig are shutting down???

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Handguns

EDELWEISS
.375 member

Reged: 22/11/05
Loc: Gettysburg
Re: Incorrect? Blazer is not shutting down???
      19/08/20 10:05 PM

The answer is IDK. The original message we got at the shop was SIG was closing in Germany and that included Blazer etc. The message did say that SIG in the USA would stay in production specifically because of their military contracts here in the US.

What this means for the other companies in the SIG family is unclear; but SIG in Germany sounds like its done.

The take away for me is the anti gun and anti hunting movement has taken over Germany enough to force political and economic measures destroying a cultural icon

--------------------
If it's not custom, it's just borrowed

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Did I hear right? Blazer and Sig are shutting down??? EDELWEISS 10/06/20 10:03 AM
. * * Incorrect? Blazer is not shutting down??? NitroXAdministrator   19/08/20 07:15 PM
. * * Re: Incorrect? Blazer is not shutting down??? NitroXAdministrator   19/08/20 07:25 PM
. * * Re: Incorrect? Blazer is not shutting down??? EDELWEISS   19/08/20 10:05 PM
. * * Re: Did I hear right? Blazer and Sig are shutting down??? Ripp   30/07/20 12:33 PM
. * * Re: Did I hear right? Blazer and Sig are shutting down??? DoubleD   30/07/20 11:46 PM
. * * Re: Did I hear right? Blazer and Sig are shutting down??? Ripp   31/07/20 11:29 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 8 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2188

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com