Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: GPS Study--tracks grizzlies as they follow hunters..

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in the Americas

DarylS
.700 member

Reged: 10/08/05
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Ca...
Re: GPS Study--tracks grizzlies as they follow hunters..
      02/12/16 11:50 AM

LOL - 2 friends of mine called in 5 grizzlies to an elk bugle. I think I'd noted it here before. 5 adult grizzlies - no cubs.

That's the last time 'the boys' bow hunted elk with their long bows. Dave noted he felt quite "unarmed", looking into the eyes of a grizzle who's head was higher than his, only 15' away. Big Dave was well over 300 pounds then, but only 6' tall.

They were both sitting on their tree stand seats, with their feet flat on the ground.

The finally winded the boys, probably though they were in a sewage dump (LOL) and took off running- right past Len. Len said he could have touched them with his bow tip - so only 3' or 4' from him.

I expect they both needed a change of shorts.

--------------------
Daryl

"a gun without hammers is like a Spaniel without ears" King George V

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* GPS Study--tracks grizzlies as they follow hunters.. Ripp 25/11/14 07:16 AM
. * * Re: GPS Study--tracks grizzlies as they follow hunters.. Huvius   25/11/14 10:04 AM
. * * Re: GPS Study--tracks grizzlies as they follow hunters.. DarylS   25/11/14 01:06 PM
. * * Re: GPS Study--tracks grizzlies as they follow hunters.. Ripp   26/11/14 01:53 AM
. * * Re: GPS Study--tracks grizzlies as they follow hunters.. 458Win   05/12/14 04:40 PM
. * * Re: GPS Study--tracks grizzlies as they follow hunters.. mbogo3   02/12/16 01:28 AM
. * * Re: GPS Study--tracks grizzlies as they follow hunters.. Yochanan   02/12/16 07:08 AM
. * * Re: GPS Study--tracks grizzlies as they follow hunters.. DarylS   02/12/16 11:50 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 15 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2452

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com