Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Usangu thiefs remerge as Euro Afro Group... BEWARE

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

ozhunter
.400 member

Reged: 18/08/04
Loc: Sydney, Australia
Re: Usangu thiefs remerge as Euro Afro Group... BEWARE
      10/03/13 08:06 PM

Quote:

Oh, and while this Forum has its share of the lunatic fringe involved, to drag another forums shit in here is just 'bad form'.
Hello 1st poster.

If all you have to do is spread info like this around the web, then I would suggest that you maybe better served by getting out into the field more often and off your keyboard.

I've never heard of the 'famous' Mulla family and with names like that, I would not do business with them, or find references to them in the circles I move in. Because other forums may have members that make bad business decisions in selectiong outfitters, doesn't mean everyone does.

May I suggest you move into more reputable company.

John,
That was most certainly not a "good form" way to welcome a new member of this forum. Far from called for.
His post is a warning to others interested in the booking of Safaris. A warning I will take heed of.
Also, as you might already know, Mike is a seasoned hunter of Africa and owner of fine rifles,not to mention an upstanding fellow. IMO, an ideal new member of this firearm and hunting Forum.
Cheers,
Adam

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Usangu thiefs remerge as Euro Afro Group... BEWARE retreever 05/03/13 06:24 AM
. * * Re: Usangu thiefs remerge as Euro Afro Group... BEWARE tophet1   05/03/13 08:43 AM
. * * Re: Usangu thiefs remerge as Euro Afro Group... BEWARE tophet1   05/03/13 08:47 AM
. * * Re: Usangu thiefs remerge as Euro Afro Group... BEWARE ozhunter   10/03/13 08:06 PM
. * * Re: Usangu thiefs remerge as Euro Afro Group... BEWARE NitroXAdministrator   05/03/13 12:20 PM
. * * Re: Usangu thiefs remerge as Euro Afro Group... BEWARE retreever   07/03/13 12:30 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 253 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2610

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com