Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: SAVE - wildlife under threat as hunting is ‘indigenised’

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

SAHUNT
Sponsor

Reged: 27/12/04
Loc: Centurion, RSA
Re: SAVE - wildlife under threat as hunting is ‘indigenised'
      27/08/12 01:59 PM

This is most probably the beginning of the end for wildlife and hunting in Zim. It is big headlines with us and the EU is allready calling for new sanctions.

What wil happen next? Cites will get involved, the States and Europe will stop the import of hunting trophies.(????)

This will stop hunters from going to Zim and the only people to suffer are the population of Zim and the wildlife. It boggles my mind that one idiot can do so much detruction of a beautiful country. I will shoot the ........ for free.

--------------------
Life is how you pass the time between hunting trips.
Sometimes I do not express myself properly in the English language, please forgive me, I am just a boertjie.
Jaco Human
jacohu@mweb.co.za
SA Hunting Experience

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* SAVE - wildlife under threat as hunting is ‘indigenised’ NitroXAdministrator 13/08/12 03:03 AM
. * * Conservancy slams criminal handover of huntg permits to ZPF NitroXAdministrator   17/08/12 01:33 AM
. * * Re: Conservancy slams criminal handover of huntg permits to ZPF lancaster   19/08/12 02:09 AM
. * * Re: Conservancy slams criminal handover of huntg permits to ZPF 500grains   27/08/12 01:46 AM
. * * Re: SAVE - wildlife under threat as hunting is ‘indigenised' NitroXAdministrator   27/08/12 03:22 AM
. * * Re: SAVE - wildlife under threat as hunting is ‘indigenised' SAHUNT   27/08/12 04:25 AM
. * * Re: SAVE - wildlife under threat as hunting is ‘indigenised' SAHUNT   27/08/12 01:59 PM

Extra information
1 registered and 267 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 4197

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com