Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: One more "What would you use for ...with a twist.

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

shakari
.400 member

Reged: 09/02/03
Loc: South Africa
Re: One more "What would you use for ...with a twist.
      22/06/10 05:40 AM

I'm not 100% sure of the Limpopo arrangements because they're recently changed or changing but I think you'll find that if the original hunter backed out then the licence is supposed to be sent back to the game dept who then pass it onto whoever came out next in the draw.... in other words a use it or lose it deal.

I'd strongly recommend you check it out with PHASA and also ask to be sent a copy of the permit with your name on it though just to be sure.

I don't know Greg from a bar of soap and I'm not for a moment suggesting he's trying to do something he shouldn't but you need to bear in mind, he's an agent and not an outfitter and in all honesty, there's no reason he would know all the nuances of the game laws for each and every province/country he sells hunting in.

All I'm trying to say is I'd advise you check the legalities before beforehand.

--------------------
Steve "Shakari" Robinson
Kuduland Safaris (Africa) Ltd
info@kuduland.com
www.kuduland.com

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* One more "What would you use for ...with a twist. poprivit 21/06/10 09:21 AM
. * * Re: One more "What would you use for ...with a twist. NitroXAdministrator   21/06/10 11:39 PM
. * * Re: One more "What would you use for ...with a twist. poprivit   22/06/10 05:13 AM
. * * Re: One more "What would you use for ...with a twist. shakari   22/06/10 05:40 AM
. * * Re: One more "What would you use for ...with a twist. mikeh416Rigby   21/06/10 10:00 AM
. * * Re: One more "What would you use for ...with a twist. tinker   21/06/10 11:43 AM
. * * Re: One more "What would you use for ...with a twist. shakari   21/06/10 04:25 PM
. * * Re: One more "What would you use for ...with a twist. Ben   21/06/10 09:30 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 255 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2560

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com