Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Plastic stocked rifle,dont look if you dont like them.

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Rifles

gryphon
.450 member

Reged: 01/01/03
Loc: Sambar ground/Victoria/Austral...
Plastic stocked rifle,dont look if you dont like them.
      11/11/09 08:10 PM

I picked up a Sako Trg-s in .300 Win mag a year or so back,took it out and shot a stag with it and some other animals about the farm here but i never liked the standard black colour of the stock and recently a buddy in the US gave me the heads up on his own mate that is doing paint jobs on rifles.

A deal was done and I sent the stock over to the US and she is winging her way back at the moment this is a pic of the actual stock. Sambar hunters special! Nothing like having a radical and safe colour eh!

--------------------
Get off the chair away from the desk and get out in the bush and enjoy life.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Plastic stocked rifle,dont look if you dont like them. gryphon 11/11/09 08:10 PM
. * * Re: Plastic stocked rifle,dont look if you dont like them. gryphon   11/11/09 08:10 PM
. * * Re: Plastic stocked rifle,dont look if you dont like them. EricD   11/11/09 10:42 PM
. * * Re: Plastic stocked rifle,dont look if you dont like them. gryphon   11/11/09 10:50 PM
. * * Re: Plastic stocked rifle,dont look if you dont like them. NitroXAdministrator   11/11/09 10:54 PM
. * * Re: Plastic stocked rifle,dont look if you dont like them. gryphon   12/11/09 07:25 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 23 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 3314

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com