Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Feedback on Leupold VX-L and Conquest Scopes???

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Miscellaneous Topics >> Sporting equipment

hoppdoc
.400 member

Reged: 02/03/06
Loc: Southeastern USA
Feedback on Leupold VX-L and Conquest Scopes???
      27/07/08 01:12 AM

My son is going to get a new rifle for deer season specifically for long range shooting. He loves his 7mm08 but wants more distance capability.

He has been shooting a friends 270 WSM and is very fond of the caliber. The scope on the rifle is a Leupold 8x and he wants more magnification.

We have been looking at the Leupold VX-L with the odd shaped front objective and I have been looking at a Zeiss Conquest Rapid Z 600 with an etched reticle.

Both are quality scopes.Which scope would be the most reliable??

I recall Ripp said there were problems with the conquest scopes.My Zeiss's were very early scopes, have been great and clear as a bell.I am concerned their quality may have worsened.Any problems out there folks know about with the funny looking Leupold or Conquest scopes??

--------------------
An armed man is a citizen of his country, an unarmed man just a subject.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Feedback on Leupold VX-L and Conquest Scopes??? hoppdoc 27/07/08 01:12 AM
. * * Re: Feedback on Leupold VX-L and Conquest Scopes??? bigmaxx   27/07/08 01:54 AM
. * * Re: Feedback on Leupold VX-L and Conquest Scopes??? hoppdoc   27/07/08 05:47 AM
. * * Re: Feedback on Leupold VX-L and Conquest Scopes??? 9.3x57   27/07/08 08:10 AM
. * * Re: Feedback on Leupold VX-L and Conquest Scopes??? 500Nitro   27/07/08 08:14 AM
. * * Re: Feedback on Leupold VX-L and Conquest Scopes??? 9.3x57   27/07/08 09:55 AM
. * * Re: Feedback on Leupold VX-L and Conquest Scopes??? hoppdoc   27/07/08 02:33 PM
. * * Re: Feedback on Leupold VX-L and Conquest Scopes??? bigmaxx   27/07/08 02:59 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2068

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com