Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: I requested a rifle transfer quote from the UK

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Rifles

gryphon
.450 member

Reged: 01/01/03
Loc: Sambar ground/Victoria/Austral...
I requested a rifle transfer quote from the UK
      14/04/17 05:35 AM

Got onto a mob in the UK to suss out having them do the necessary for me to bring a rifle from there into Australia.

I was surprised as to the 'pricing' and there are of course extras on top of that.
Makes it an expensive journey.

Quote below.
We would indeed be able to arrange shipping of a rifle to you in Australia and as you have mentioned Victoria then we would be able to quote for shipping up to Melbourne based on Emirates Airlines. Please find below the documentary requirements :

1 / Good copy of the approved B709 import permit.
2 / Good copy of a shipping invoice. This should be from your Dealer in the UK , addressed to your address in Australia (as per the address on the end user undertaking). The invoice has to mention the make, model, calibre, serial number & value for Customs.
3 / Original, ink signed end user undertaking (see format attached).This is our current version but is likely to be amended as our Licence is due for renewal and Licence no will be changed.

The Approximate cost for shipping to Melbourne airport including packing the rifle in a suitable way for airfreight would be £500 -£550 this is subject to the rifle being delivered to our register office below. These charges are only up to airport and do not include the cost for import clearance or the applicable duties and taxes in Australia You would need to speak to the airline at Melbourne to confirm those charges. We thank you for your enquiry and look forward to you further instructions in due course.

--------------------
Get off the chair away from the desk and get out in the bush and enjoy life.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I requested a rifle transfer quote from the UK gryphon 14/04/17 05:35 AM
. * * Re: I requested a rifle transfer quote from the UK DarylS   14/04/17 06:50 AM
. * * Re: I requested a rifle transfer quote from the UK gryphon   14/04/17 09:24 AM
. * * Re: I requested a rifle transfer quote from the UK Rule303   14/04/17 09:32 AM
. * * Re: I requested a rifle transfer quote from the UK Homer   14/04/17 10:00 AM
. * * Re: I requested a rifle transfer quote from the UK gryphon   14/04/17 10:24 AM
. * * Re: I requested a rifle transfer quote from the UK NitroXAdministrator   14/04/17 08:21 PM
. * * Re: I requested a rifle transfer quote from the UK gryphon   15/04/17 05:09 AM
. * * Re: I requested a rifle transfer quote from the UK 450_Ackley   15/04/17 06:16 AM
. * * Re: I requested a rifle transfer quote from the UK Homer   15/04/17 09:48 AM
. * * Re: I requested a rifle transfer quote from the UK Rule303   15/04/17 05:48 PM
. * * Re: I requested a rifle transfer quote from the UK Brithunter   24/05/17 09:33 PM
. * * Re: I requested a rifle transfer quote from the UK NitroXAdministrator   15/04/17 05:41 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 74 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 3391

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com