Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: H&H Royal Shotgun Pair Engraved by Roland Baptiste

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Double Rifles, Single Shots & Combinations >> 'Classic' Firearms Photos & Archive

kamilaroi
.400 member

Reged: 18/12/04
Loc: sydney, new south wales, Austr...
Re: H&H Royal Shotgun Pair Engraved by Roland Baptiste
      11/03/12 07:52 PM

Quote:

Hi all.
Thanks for yours comments and to have post this thread.
For the time!!!!! I never calculate it.
The price is give to the customer before I begin the work. I can start following a customer budget and I draw a design with more or less complexity but never less quality.
I pass few month for one work but I have passed some long years to be able to do it ;-)

And there lies the complexity of the graveur's art, to initially provide conceptual drawings of the work in all of its complexity and state that there are less visible areas and "issues of execution" that are largely unappreciated by the herd. Therefore let the client decide.

Rolande, might I suggest that you are an artisan rather than a tradesman and on that premise that you adjust your prices accordingly as there are supremely exceptional areas of work and then there are areas that are quality work.

Just a thought.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* H&H Royal Shotgun Pair Engraved by Roland Baptiste mehulkamdar 11/03/12 11:51 AM
. * * Re: H&H Royal Shotgun Pair Engraved by Roland Baptiste 500Nitro   11/03/12 12:01 PM
. * * Re: H&H Royal Shotgun Pair Engraved by Roland Baptiste MaxGera   11/03/12 12:42 PM
. * * Re: H&H Royal Shotgun Pair Engraved by Roland Baptiste mehulkamdar   11/03/12 01:21 PM
. * * Re: H&H Royal Shotgun Pair Engraved by Roland Baptiste kamilaroi   11/03/12 02:32 PM
. * * Re: H&H Royal Shotgun Pair Engraved by Roland Baptiste tinker   11/03/12 03:08 PM
. * * Re: H&H Royal Shotgun Pair Engraved by Roland Baptiste rolandbaptiste   11/03/12 05:49 PM
. * * Re: H&H Royal Shotgun Pair Engraved by Roland Baptiste kamilaroi   11/03/12 07:52 PM
. * * Re: H&H Royal Shotgun Pair Engraved by Roland Baptiste lancaster   11/03/12 06:58 PM
. * * Re: H&H Royal Shotgun Pair Engraved by Roland Baptiste Mike_Bailey   11/03/12 07:27 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CptCurl 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 5067

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com