Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Prototype of Bullpup Hunting Gun Design by Marco Rigido

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Rifles

mehulkamdar
.416 member

Reged: 09/01/04
Loc: State of Ill-Annoy USA.
Re: Prototype of Bullpup Hunting Gun Design by Marco Rigido
      11/03/12 11:19 AM

kuduae,

From my post above where I replied to my friend Tinker:

Quote [There are both Italian and Austrian bullpup rifle single shot designs that are extremely compact . . .]

I am aware of other bullpup designs being around. I do not, as an etiquette, bring OT stuff about comparative products onto a post about a specific designer / gunmaker's work.

Since you talked about the Merkel Helix, I did post here about a close friend's bad experience with one of the first Helix rifles sold in the USA - he returned it to Merkel in a week after buying it. Believe it or not, we do get to shoot guns over here - and there's more than a few of us who buy stuff that we do use.

What you choose to spend your money on is your privilege. Just FYI, there are clients who pay 300,000 euros for the privilege of buying some of the top of the line double rifles that Marco Rigido builds and sells. I am sure that they have their ideas about what they want to spend their money on. And nothing that you tell them is going to make a difference to their buying decision.

--------------------
The Ark was made by amateurs. Experts built the Titanic.

Mehul Kamdar

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Prototype of Bullpup Hunting Gun Design by Marco Rigido mehulkamdar 03/03/12 08:03 AM
. * * Re: Prototype of Bullpup Hunting Gun Design by Marco Rigido mehulkamdar   03/03/12 08:11 AM
. * * Re: Prototype of Bullpup Hunting Gun Design by Marco Rigido NitroXAdministrator   03/03/12 12:06 PM
. * * Re: Prototype of Bullpup Hunting Gun Design by Marco Rigido mehulkamdar   03/03/12 12:48 PM
. * * Re: Prototype of Bullpup Hunting Gun Design by Marco Rigido Sville   04/03/12 04:05 AM
. * * Re: Prototype of Bullpup Hunting Gun Design by Marco Rigido DarylS   04/03/12 07:56 AM
. * * Re: Prototype of Bullpup Hunting Gun Design by Marco Rigido kuduae   04/03/12 09:29 AM
. * * Re: Prototype of Bullpup Hunting Gun Design by Marco Rigido mehulkamdar   04/03/12 10:25 AM
. * * Re: Prototype of Bullpup Hunting Gun Design by Marco Rigido tinker   04/03/12 10:53 AM
. * * Re: Prototype of Bullpup Hunting Gun Design by Marco Rigido mehulkamdar   04/03/12 11:02 AM
. * * Re: Prototype of Bullpup Hunting Gun Design by Marco Rigido tinker   04/03/12 11:36 AM
. * * Re: Prototype of Bullpup Hunting Gun Design by Marco Rigido kuduae   10/03/12 09:23 PM
. * * Re: Prototype of Bullpup Hunting Gun Design by Marco Rigido mehulkamdar   11/03/12 11:19 AM
. * * Re: Prototype of Bullpup Hunting Gun Design by Marco Rigido xausa   11/03/12 01:26 AM
. * * Re: Prototype of Bullpup Hunting Gun Design by Marco Rigido DarylS   11/03/12 04:10 AM
. * * Re: Prototype of Bullpup Hunting Gun Design by Marco Rigido MaxGera   04/03/12 09:46 AM
. * * Re: Prototype of Bullpup Hunting Gun Design by Marco Rigido tinker   04/03/12 09:22 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 39 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 6452

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com