Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: new......boy on the block with a big stopper

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Double Rifles, Single Shots & Combinations >> Double Rifles

DUGABOY1
.400 member

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: TEXAS USA
Re: new......boy on the block with a big stopper
      06/11/07 09:03 AM

Quote:

ZOLI is a name usually reserved for scatter gunners and clay bird competitions . NOW they are building an over and under 450 400 3" it will be regulated with the hornaday load which is already out.Price range is 10-12 grand for standard rifle,it will include removable scope mount and case that is a pretty sweet deal.We all know the stopping power of the 450 400 ,and it does not generate the recoil the other big boys put out so i am told.This is a scoop not even out of the offical web site.Get in front of the line that will form for this new stopper.The first ones will have german tubes then the rest will have hammer forged barrels from thier Italian factory.They are not new to the double rifle market this is thier biggest though.If you have questions go to the Zoli web site if you are from North America go to that section contact Steve Lamboy,Then they have the smaller ones 9's and below and these you can get extra barrel sets or shotgun sets and even drilling sets all from the same basic frame thats a great plus,what other gun would you need.IF YOU ARE IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW DOUBLE CHECK THESE GUYS OUT.........

The 450400 3" is available in a S/S double! They donated one to SCI for a fund raiser pictured in the Sept/Oct issue of SAFARI magazine, on page 123!

" In the classic Side-by-side configuration, this ZOLI boxlock will inspire pride amoung friends, and confidence in the field. With 23-inch barrels, the 8.2 lb is well suited to the caliber. Also included are scope rings,a hard case for travel, and a cleaning kit."

www.zoli.it

--------------------
..........Mac >>>===(x)===>
DUGABOY1, and MacD37 founding member of DRSS www.doublerifleshooterssociety.com
"If I die today, I have had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* new......boy on the block with a big stopper bwananelson 27/10/07 01:18 AM
. * * Re: new......boy on the block with a big stopper DUGABOY1   06/11/07 09:03 AM
. * * Re: new......boy on the block with a big stopper mehulkamdar   06/11/07 12:33 PM
. * * Re: new......boy on the block with a big stopper bwananelson   06/11/07 12:58 PM
. * * Re: new......boy on the block with a big stopper peter   27/10/07 01:56 AM
. * * Re: new......boy on the block with a big stopper 500Nitro   27/10/07 06:17 AM
. * * Re: new......boy on the block with a big stopper peter   27/10/07 07:54 AM
. * * Re: new......boy on the block with a big stopper Marrakai   27/10/07 09:21 AM
. * * Re: new......boy on the block with a big stopper bwananelson   27/10/07 10:56 AM
. * * Re: new......boy on the block with a big stopper NitroXAdministrator   27/10/07 11:01 AM
. * * Re: new......boy on the block with a big stopper 500Nitro   27/10/07 11:04 AM
. * * Re: new......boy on the block with a big stopper NitroXAdministrator   27/10/07 11:11 AM

Extra information
1 registered and 105 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CptCurl 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2653

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com