Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Report on Hunting in Zambia with Peter Chipman

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

.224 member

Reged: 09/01/06
Loc: Manassas,Virginia USA
Re: Report on Hunting in Zambia with Peter Chipman
      09/08/07 09:53 AM

I can only speak from my experience , and believe me I have had some bad ones with some outfitters.
I hunted with Peter Chipmans outfit in July 2006, and I could not have found it more of a true pleasure to spend 7 days with a great staff,excellent PH, Sarge, and lots of game. I did not hunt with Peter, but was in camp with a fellow hunter who just finished his 21 day hunt with his lion,leopard and buffalo and seemed to have had a great time. He got the 3 in a 7 day period, all nice. I thought enough of Peters operation to book a 10 day 2 buffalo hunt again this year , starting next week.I took a nice buffalo, great kudu and 5 other plains game last year.
I understand things could have been different for some others, but my experience was all good.
I only wanted to give my viewpoint, from my experience. Yes Wes Hixon does still work with Peter and he thinks very highly of him.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Report on Hunting in Zambia with Peter Chipman reddy375 30/07/07 07:53 AM
. * * Re: Report on Hunting in Zambia with Peter Chipman allenday   09/08/07 05:30 AM
. * * Re: Report on Hunting in Zambia with Peter Chipman 404   09/08/07 09:53 AM
. * * Re: Report on Hunting in Zambia with Peter Chipman EricD   05/08/07 05:14 AM
. * * Re: Report on Hunting in Zambia with Peter Chipman allenday   05/08/07 02:41 AM
. * * Re: Report on Hunting in Zambia with Peter Chipman hoppdoc   30/07/07 09:41 AM
. * * Re: Report on Hunting in Zambia with Peter Chipman butchloc   31/07/07 06:36 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 6 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 3839

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com