Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Cow ele charge on bowhunter client

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

Ripp
.577 member

Reged: 19/02/07
Loc: Montana, USA
Re: Cow ele charge on bowhunter client
      11/06/07 03:46 AM

Quote:

But I am very uncomfortable with a blanket statement being made that any disagreement with any hunting method is a form of treason of sorts. Does anybody here accept "lion hunting" that takes place in 40 acre enclosures? Would rejection of that method constitute prostration before the antihunters?

Perhaps I should have been more precise in my statement--the point I was trying to make is--at times, there seems to be some out there that literally jump at the opportunity to put down a fellow hunter or another type of hunting... which I think is complete bullshit. For an example, how many times do you read a hunting magazine where some blow hole writes in complaining that in a particular photo, the guns bolt was not open, or that it was kind of pointed at someone while taking the photo---IMHO all they are attempting to do is get some print time.. or they are complete idiots..

I totally agree, we should police ourselves and feel that is great. I am also not opposed to various opinions of any kind--but again my main point is "let's not be so quick to judge".

Just as you mentioned, I don't find anything wrong with chasing lions, leopards, bears, etc. with a dog.. If anyone has done even a little bit of this they know it is not an easy ordeal.. I have gone on many all day sprints, hikes, whatever, in ankle to waist deep snow while in the pursuit of mountain lions ,, and many times not successful.. again, back to what I commented on in another thread... people have a tendancy to give their opinions on topics when in fact they have never even done them.

Sorry to ramble--too much coffee on a Sunday morning

Ripp

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Cow ele charge on bowhunter client NitroXAdministrator 18/05/07 02:23 PM
. * * Re: Cow ele charge on bowhunter client shatter   11/06/07 05:29 AM
. * * Re: Cow ele charge on bowhunter client AspenHill   18/05/07 10:03 PM
. * * Re: Cow ele charge on bowhunter client Ripp   11/06/07 12:43 AM
. * * Re: Cow ele charge on bowhunter client 9.3x57   11/06/07 02:10 AM
. * * Re: Cow ele charge on bowhunter client DUGABOY1   12/06/07 03:04 AM
. * * Re: Cow ele charge on bowhunter client 9.3x57   13/06/07 12:59 AM
. * * Re: Cow ele charge on bowhunter client Ripp   11/06/07 03:46 AM
. * * Re: Cow ele charge on bowhunter client NitroXAdministrator   18/05/07 10:30 PM
. * * Re: Cow ele charge on bowhunter client Michael   18/05/07 04:05 PM
. * * Re: Cow ele charge on bowhunter client hoppdoc   18/05/07 09:04 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 56 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 1955

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com