Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: A Pheasant Shoot in Bremen, Indiana

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in the Americas

mehulkamdar
.416 member

Reged: 09/01/04
Loc: State of Ill-Annoy USA.
Re: A Pheasant Shoot in Bremen, Indiana
      23/12/06 04:56 PM

Cpt Curl,

Thanks. Indiana isn't South Dakota by a long shot but it was great fun indeed! We had members from an Indian hunting group from Michigan, Illinois and India and that was why we chose Indiana. Turned out to be an excellent choice, no doubt!

Iqbal,

We could do a hunt when you;re here depending on what's in season. Just keep me posted. There is a Pakistani hunting group that I am a member on and I have made some good friends there though none could join us for this shoot. It would be nice if we could catch up for some shooting and hunting when you're here. Always happy to shoot and hunt with friends!

Adam,

I hope to have pheasant for Christmas. Thanks, my friend. Yes, this is going to be good eating indeed!

John,

The dogs flushed the pheasants. It was interesting how the two dogs worked. The pointer would point at a bird and then on the guide's command, would flush it while the Lab would only point in a strange way - his tail would start rotating and he would freeze. The plantation does have a driven pheasant hunt where they have a tower which is rotated and birds are released but they need to have a minimum of 10 guns for that. We were a much smaller group and therefore we had to be content with a walk up and flush shoot. Not that I'm complaining. It was real fun - not the big game hunting that you do regularly, but fun nevertheless!

Hoppdoc,

This was my first pheasant shoot. In India it is banned and the only hunting permitted is under crop protection licenses for animals like boar, fox, rabbits and in some states nilgai. This was fantastic fun and I am sure that I shall do it year after year now.

Thanks everyone for the good words and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

--------------------
The Ark was made by amateurs. Experts built the Titanic.

Mehul Kamdar

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* A Pheasant Shoot in Bremen, Indiana mehulkamdar 21/12/06 08:54 AM
. * * Re: A Pheasant Shoot in Bremen, Indiana hoppdoc   23/12/06 12:26 AM
. * * Re: A Pheasant Shoot in Bremen, Indiana AdamTayler   22/12/06 07:33 AM
. * * Re: A Pheasant Shoot in Bremen, Indiana DPhillips   22/12/06 03:22 PM
. * * Re: A Pheasant Shoot in Bremen, Indiana NitroXAdministrator   22/12/06 05:42 PM
. * * Re: A Pheasant Shoot in Bremen, Indiana iqbal   21/12/06 09:22 PM
. * * Re: A Pheasant Shoot in Bremen, Indiana AspenHill   21/12/06 11:41 PM
. * * Re: A Pheasant Shoot in Bremen, Indiana CptCurlAdministrator   22/12/06 06:33 AM
. * * Re: A Pheasant Shoot in Bremen, Indiana AspenHill   21/12/06 09:20 AM
. * * Re: A Pheasant Shoot in Bremen, Indiana mehulkamdar   21/12/06 10:34 AM
. * * Re: A Pheasant Shoot in Bremen, Indiana CptCurlAdministrator   21/12/06 11:41 AM
. * * Re: A Pheasant Shoot in Bremen, Indiana mehulkamdar   23/12/06 04:56 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2168

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com