Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Saltwater crocodile hunting in the Territory?

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Australia, NZ & the South Pacific

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Re: Saltwater crocodile hunting in the Territory?
      06/12/03 04:03 PM

My idea of conservation is to feed the "plastic urban monkeys" to the crocs.

Then hunt the "man"-eater.

Problem solved.

Kos

You are 100% right about these urban greenie turkeys. I once saw a programme on the ABC and joked about where it was going to end up. Unfunnily the end was exactly what I joked.

(Sarcasm turned on)

The scenario was how some award winning greenie wacko was going to save the world and end all pollution (except methane maybe) by suggesting how people should change their lifestyles.

He used a model of a suburban street with plastic houses, plastic trees, plastic cars, plastic grass even plastic monkeys - oops I mean plastic people.

He then suggested everyone should plow up their gardens to grow fruit and vegetables. Less reliance on outside food. That was fair enough I thought.

Then he removed the street itself. It now would be a 'communal' fish pond and 'communal' grazing for the 'milch' cows. I guess not 'beef' cows because no one would need to eat meat anymore with all those vegies and fruit growing on all those non-chemically sprayed 'organic' trees and plots.

Don't know where the pond water was going to come from, guess the effluent from the houses has to go somewhere. Hey, the effluent could feed the fishes and the fishes feed the people and the people feed the fishes again! Like eating sh*t .....

He took away the plastic factory. Because the 'communal' society would be largely self-sufficient. No need to commute to work, means no need for train lines, highways, buses, cars or any of these other unnecessary things. Walking trails would provide communication between the 'communal' utopias.

Now I thought what if I eat an apple with a worm in it and get sick. Or a sh*t eating fish. Or perhaps malaria from the stagnant fish pond, or typhoid, leprosy, yellow fever (all those lovely diseases modern society has mostly done away with).

No problem. No need for hospitals in this utopia because you would probably die being carried on your 'friendly' neighbours back before you got there anyway.

What had this genius created?
A stone age culture.
(Which by the way are the only examples in history of actually functioning truely 'communal' (ie communist) societies)

(Unfortunately the good much awarded genius professor rewarded me by advising exactly what I predicted the moron would end up with.)

Except in reality in that 'communal' peace loving paradise, this dude (ie me) has a gun and I will eat the 'milch' cows and rule.

As it should be. Meat eaters rule. Vegetarians are the prey. As it always has been and always will.

(OK sarcasm turned back off.)

Yes feed the 'plastic monkeys' to the crocs and hunt the crocs. Best natural result for all beast and mankind.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Saltwater crocodile hunting in the Territory? NitroXAdministrator 05/12/03 04:04 PM
. * * Re: Saltwater crocodile hunting in the Territory? cr500   23/12/03 09:11 AM
. * * Re: Saltwater crocodile hunting in the Territory? gryphon   23/12/03 11:56 AM
. * * Re: Saltwater crocodile hunting in the Territory? NitroXAdministrator   11/01/04 03:35 AM
. * * Re: Saltwater crocodile hunting in the Territory? kos   06/12/03 04:55 PM
. * * Re: Saltwater crocodile hunting in the Territory? gryphon   07/12/03 08:04 AM
. * * Re: Saltwater crocodile hunting in the Territory? AspenHill   08/12/03 11:43 PM
. * * Re: Saltwater crocodile hunting in the Territory? kos   06/12/03 11:43 AM
. * * Re: Saltwater crocodile hunting in the Territory? NitroXAdministrator   06/12/03 04:03 PM
. * * Re: Saltwater crocodile hunting in the Territory? Bakes   05/12/03 07:49 PM
. * * Re: Saltwater crocodile hunting in the Territory? NitroXAdministrator   06/12/03 01:07 AM
. * * Re: Saltwater crocodile hunting in the Territory? 470Nitro   06/12/03 01:29 AM
. * * Re: Saltwater crocodile hunting in the Territory? gryphon   06/12/03 06:41 AM
. * * Re: Saltwater crocodile hunting in the Territory? gryphon   06/12/03 06:45 AM
. * * Re: Saltwater crocodile hunting in the Territory? 470Nitro   06/12/03 07:59 AM
. * * Re: Saltwater crocodile hunting in the Territory? NitroXAdministrator   06/12/03 04:07 PM
. * * Re: Saltwater crocodile hunting in the Territory? mickey   05/12/03 06:30 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 18 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 3117

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com