Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Need List of Professional Hunters and Safari Guide

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

James_of_SW_MO
.224 member

Reged: 06/10/03
Loc: Springfield Missouri USA
Need List of Professional Hunters and Safari Guide
      11/10/03 09:56 AM

This post is in reference to my other post, “Need Help, Guidance, and Advice” posted 06-10-03. The list is for the purpose of sending résumés and letters asking about employment. For a detailed explanation of my goals please refer to that post.

I NEED A LIST OF PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND SAFARI GUIDES. Preferably in the United States. I say this only because I am told, and believe it to be correct that it would be next to impossible to get work in an African based company. However I will work for just about anyone, under most any reasonable circumstances.

Please post NAMES and CONTACT INFO of PH’s and Guides you have had any positive experience with. ALSO list PH Schools because I am qualified to teach marksmanship if you think this would be a good way to get my foot in the door.
IF YOU ARE A HUNTER!!! And would like a copy of my résumé so that you can pass it on to someone you know who might be able to help me I would be more than grateful for you to speak on my behalf, I would also consider working as an assistant for an individual.

I can send a résumé within the next week if anyone knows of any immediate opportunities. I also plane to post a résumé in both this post and my other post with in the next two weeks.

Thank-you
James

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Need List of Professional Hunters and Safari Guide James_of_SW_MO 11/10/03 09:56 AM
. * * MY E-MAIL James_of_SW_MO   12/10/03 03:33 AM
. * * Re: MY E-MAIL mikeh416Rigby   22/10/03 08:09 AM
. * * Re: Need List of Professional Hunters and Safari Guide mikeh416Rigby   12/10/03 01:33 AM
. * * Re: Need List of Professional Hunters and Safari Guide NitroXAdministrator   12/10/03 12:45 AM
. * * Thanks Mike James_of_SW_MO   11/10/03 01:47 PM
. * * Re: Need List of Professional Hunters and Safari Guide mikeh416Rigby   11/10/03 12:45 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 16 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2030

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com