Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Britain debates growing wild boar population

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Europe

DBBill
.300 member

Reged: 25/05/03
Loc: Southern California, USA
Re: Britain debates growing wild boar population
      07/09/05 11:46 AM

The mention of contraception as a solution reminds me of the story about what happened at a meeting of ranchers in the West when the State Game Dept came out to talk to them about how they were going to reduce the problem of wolves killing livestock. The agent told the ranchers they were going to use contraception as a method of control and that the good folks from PETA were going to fund it...so their problems were over.

An old rancher got up from the back of the room and said "I don't think you folks understand our problem. The wolves aren't fucking the sheep, they're eating them."

Edited by DBBill (07/09/05 11:47 AM)

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Britain debates growing wild boar population mehulkamdar 06/09/05 12:07 PM
. * * Re: Britain debates growing wild boar population larcher   10/09/05 12:35 AM
. * * Re: Britain debates growing wild boar population Oldsarge   06/09/05 12:24 PM
. * * Re: Britain debates growing wild boar population Metswedi   07/09/05 07:58 AM
. * * Re: Britain debates growing wild boar population DBBill   07/09/05 11:46 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 25 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 1731

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com