Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: "I spent too much time with my dog"

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting dogs

93x64mm
.416 member

Reged: 07/12/11
Loc: Nth QLD Australia
Re: "I spent too much time with my dog"
      19/09/22 09:35 PM

We just got ourselves another red heeler. now 8 weeks old, sharp needle like teeth that draws blood every time the little bugger sees you! She only gets a smack for doing so when she bites too hard or gets a bit rough on the granddaughters. The eldest Ella has learnt to say a forceful "No" & smacks her only if she jumps up, the pup only did it once or twice; catches on real fast!
Only trouble now little 'Sophie' is she's under your feet a lot when your trying to get a bit of work done, that cold little nose & wagging tail make you stop for a while & you just can't help but give the little tyke a bit of time & a good old pat.
Needless to say you don't get much done!
Even our old 'pup', she's 10 & arthritic, was a bit standoffish at first, but she now plays with the young one after she's had a snooze, given her a new lease on life!
Can't see us ever not having a red, faithful & always protective of the family.
Got asked by a security guy trying to peddled his wares on us years back, would we consider looking over what he had to sell. I just told him if he could make it into the yard then he could, the old dog had him well & truly bluffed; guess he finally got my drift after all, never did try to come in the gate!

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* "I spent too much time with my dog" NitroXAdministrator 19/09/22 06:41 PM
. * * Re: "I spent too much time with my dog" 93x64mm   19/09/22 09:35 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 1061

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com