Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: The Cost of Hunting Rifles...Are They Worth Their Price???

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Rifles

sharps4590
.333 member

Reged: 09/03/16
Loc: Missouri Ozarks
Re: The Cost of Hunting Rifles...Are They Worth Their Price???
      13/09/22 09:45 PM

As a former employer of mine was wont to say, "It's all a matter of taste and, there is no accounting for taste."

I can't afford the very best and I loathe cheapness, in anything. Also, there is a difference between cheap and inexpensive.

Fortunately, for me, there is an enormous number of old firearms in either ignored or obscure cartridges that were among the best of the best in their day....and few give them any notice. They are not cheap or inexpensive but, they are affordable and, I like them....there's that "taste" and "perspective" thing again

--------------------
Jesus said, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but through me." John14:6

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The Cost of Hunting Rifles...Are They Worth Their Price??? Ripp 13/09/22 04:24 AM
. * * Re: The Cost of Hunting Rifles...Are They Worth Their Price??? crshelton   13/09/22 05:49 AM
. * * Re: The Cost of Hunting Rifles...Are They Worth Their Price??? sharps4590   13/09/22 09:45 PM
. * * Re: The Cost of Hunting Rifles...Are They Worth Their Price??? Ripp   14/09/22 04:11 AM
. * * Re: The Cost of Hunting Rifles...Are They Worth Their Price??? FlatTop45   14/09/22 11:35 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 68 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 1114

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com