Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Giraffe Valentines Day news story

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Re: Giraffe Valentines Day news story
      28/02/21 05:06 PM

One of our "ex" members comments and my reply.

Quote:

Bj Monty
It's just above the weak people that go hunting but remain in the closet , because they worry their job etc could be at stake . It's playing into the hand of the anti hunters as less and less own up to being a hunter. If more people stood up to be counted , it might not be the minority people think it is .

· 3 d

Peter Apps
Bj Monty
There is a difference between standing up to be counted and flaunting your contempt for other peoples' points of view. This kind of mindless exhibitionism just makes it more difficult for people to say they are hunters.

· 3 d

Jean Cawood Simon
Peter where did this hunter post her picture. Why did TA Opre take her pictures and flash them across The Conservation Imperative Group.
We should be questioning TA Opre's moral standing ...in my opinion.

· 3 d

Bj Monty
Peter Apps
you've misunderstood my comment , I didn't say there wasn't a difference , I compared the two. Does a drunk driver make you think twice about saying you enjoy driving ? Hiding in the closet and allowing only these poor images to circulate , … See more

· 3 d

TA Opre
badge icon
Jean Cawood Simon
my moral standing? Lol. Read my comments above. Thanks for participating in the discussion.

· 3 d

Peter Apps
Bj Monty
OK, I agree there need to be many more pictures circulating of the habitat that hunting protects and the creatures that depend on it. Many more hunters going on quietly and unashamedly being hunters.

· 3 d

John Hahn
BJ, absolutely. My first PAID hunt was with a REAL outfitter, not some always on facebook outfitter. You knows the guys not on facebook because they are always iun the bush with real clients.
Anyway he said "BE 100% OPEN AND IN FRONT with your hunting. Are you ashamed of it" Then why hide it? Its is nothing to be ashamed of. "
He had his African trophies in his car garage under his house in the front when the garage doors were open you could see them all.
I learned a lot from, him. An honest couragous guy. Not some shirking, hide it all, asmahed at what they do.
Ooh someone at work might now I hunt!!! "
All my fellow employees and bosses knew I hunted. I sat on boards and committees and they all knew it.
I hardly EVER got a negative comment. Because I was 100% OPEN about it all, and positive and confident.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Giraffe Valentines Day news story NitroXAdministrator 25/02/21 11:08 PM
. * * Re: Giraffe Valentines Day news story crshelton   25/02/21 11:37 PM
. * * Re: Giraffe Valentines Day news story 85lc   26/02/21 03:37 AM
. * * Re: Giraffe Valentines Day news story 93x64mm   26/02/21 03:39 PM
. * * Re: Giraffe Valentines Day news story DarylS   27/02/21 05:49 AM
. * * Re: Giraffe Valentines Day news story NitroXAdministrator   27/02/21 06:11 PM
. * * Re: Giraffe Valentines Day news story NitroXAdministrator   28/02/21 04:52 PM
. * * Re: Giraffe Valentines Day news story NitroXAdministrator   28/02/21 04:59 PM
. * * Re: Giraffe Valentines Day news story NitroXAdministrator   28/02/21 05:06 PM
. * * Re: Giraffe Valentines Day news story NitroXAdministrator   28/02/21 05:26 PM
. * * Re: Giraffe Valentines Day news story NitroXAdministrator   28/02/21 06:07 PM
. * * Re: Giraffe Valentines Day news story NitroXAdministrator   28/02/21 06:10 PM
. * * Re: Giraffe Valentines Day news story NitroXAdministrator   28/02/21 07:03 PM
. * * Re: Giraffe Valentines Day news story NitroXAdministrator   28/02/21 07:04 PM
. * * Re: Giraffe Valentines Day news story 93x64mm   01/03/21 10:29 AM
. * * Re: Giraffe Valentines Day news story NitroXAdministrator   01/03/21 02:06 PM
. * * Re: Giraffe Valentines Day news story NitroXAdministrator   28/02/21 05:50 PM
. * * Re: Giraffe Valentines Day news story NitroXAdministrator   28/02/21 05:15 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 21 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 4664

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com