Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Westley Richards oak and leather gun case.

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shopping.NitroExpress.com >> Classifieds & Collecting

casper50
.400 member

Reged: 18/10/07
Loc: Alaska
Westley Richards oak and leather gun case.
      23/05/20 12:37 AM

$200 Case is in solid condition and opens and closes as it should. Outside leather is very good, the original owner's name has been removed and a patch put in it's place, oak at the corners has had repair on one corner and could use a repair on another. Inside needs relining. According to the Westley Richards website the main label is the 2nd oldest one Westley Richards used. A copy of what it should look like is posted in the photos. Left label has instructions for cleaning and right label has instructions for using the WR hammerless gun. Straps are not original but look newish. The handle is in good condition. Side latches work and mail latch works as well but no key to lock. Will take barrels up to 31.25". I was going to use it for my WR double rifle but have bought a double oak and leather WR case that will hold both my 16 ga and double rifle. Case was just listed on ebay for $150. You are more than welcome to bid on it there but once bid on ebay it will have to sell on ebay. Instead of trying to post 10 photos here please go to the ebay listing and look at them. Thanks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293588774429?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Westley Richards oak and leather gun case. casper50 23/05/20 12:37 AM
. * * Re: Westley Richards oak and leather gun case. casper50   23/05/20 04:25 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 6 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 821

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com