Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope...

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Miscellaneous Topics >> Sporting equipment

Ripp
.577 member

Reged: 19/02/07
Loc: Montana, USA
Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope...
      23/01/20 12:56 AM

Quote:

G'Day Fella's,

I agree with you on the Nightforce scopes and equipment, they really do make, an exceeding impressive, World Class product. Thats why I own 4 of them.

Ripp, you may have heard me say this else where, and please don't take offence, but I am of the opinion that generally, American's make Cars, Guns and Scopes, where as the European's make Automobiles, Firearms and Optical Equipment.
Obviously, Nightforce and a few other American products, are an exeption to this but I'm sure you understand what I mean.

Regards
Homer

Was thinking of this a bit on the way to work today.. made me realize you are correct .. similar to the US builds ships and aircraft carriers while the rest of the world build boats or the US builds fighter jets while the rest built airplanes..

YES, I guess you could say I am a proud American..if that offends someone, fuck off.. don't care...

Was watching Trump during his speech last night on how the US again has been flipping the bill for much in the WTO, while nations like Germany, France, GB, etc..get by paying next to nothing for what the US has been paying.. Trump said that is about to change.. I truly hope that happens.. time for the rest of the world to take care of their own shit without Uncle Sam taking the brunt of it financially.. That sentiment is increasing throughout our nation which is another one of the dozens of reasons Trump was elected in the first place.. First it started with Mexico and Canada, which has been done in the new trade deal, China has signed phase one (which all the libs said would crush our economy, yet, here we are, strongest economy out there, shocker) ..and now its Europe's turn.. they have had tariffs and taxes on their trade with us for decades.. NO more... which frankly is again, one of the reasons I have quite buying anything from Europe, China or anywhere else vs the US.. and again, that sentiment is also growing here.. see it more and more and more.. even store manageres are now apologizing for selling a product not made here.. I see that as a good thing..

There off of my soapbox for the day.. had to get that off my chest..
I realize I went way off topic here.. but,... didn't like what was stated...if that offends someone, well, refer to the above paragraph..

--------------------
ALL MEN DIE, BUT FEW MEN TRULY LIVE..

Edited by Ripp (24/01/20 08:17 AM)

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... Ripp 16/12/19 06:19 AM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... tinker   16/12/19 10:53 AM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... Homer   01/01/20 05:46 PM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... Ripp   02/01/20 05:20 AM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... Homer   22/01/20 07:59 AM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... Ripp   23/01/20 12:56 AM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... Homer   04/02/20 08:57 AM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... Ripp   04/02/20 03:44 PM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... Ripp   22/01/20 11:23 AM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... DarylS   23/01/20 04:32 AM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... Ripp   24/01/20 12:04 AM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... DarylS   24/01/20 05:25 AM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... DarylS   22/01/20 11:41 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 3455

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com