Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope...

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Miscellaneous Topics >> Sporting equipment

Ripp
.577 member

Reged: 19/02/07
Loc: Montana, USA
Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope...
      22/01/20 11:23 AM

Quote:

G'Day Fella's,

Yes Ripp, I can get pretty well anything I want, at just over wholesale price.
Another mate of mine (GG), owns one of the biggest Gun Shops in Sydney, and he looks after me with prices.

I agree with you on the Nightforce scopes and equipment, they really do make, an exceeding impressive, World Class product. Thats why I own 4 of them.

Ripp, you may have heard me say this else where, and please don't take offence, but I am of the opinion that generally, American's make Cars, Guns and Scopes, where as the European's make Automobiles, Firearms and Optical Equipment.
Obviously, Nightforce and a few other American products, are an exeption to this but I'm sure you understand what I mean.

Regards
Homer

No offense taken.. I understand what you are saying.. I recently purchased a new German auto.. really enjoy that car.. one of the nicest I have ever owned..next one even close is another German made auto..

As to rifle scopes vs optical equipment, I don't see the big difference in that area anymore.. feel the nose in the air attitude about those are not longer really warranted.. I own a lot of European optics, however as of late, have gone back to American made "SCOPES" ..they do all I ask of them and more.. with no limitation for my needs.. and yes, the "optical equipment" has failed for me on more than one occasion.. 3 to be exact..I have literally fired thousands of rounds more with higher end American scopes..no issue..

Frankly don't see it in the firearms area anymore either.. especially when it comes to custom firearms done by gunsmiths around the nation.. at this point for new, I will only buy local..and I am only typically buying custom..for the keepers anyway...but hey, its a free world, well, that's not really true either... but you get the idea.. everyone can buy what they prefer..

Back to the original topic... The Kahles scope is truly an awesome piece of glass, my only complaint is I would not have one for hunting.... at least where I hunt.. way too heavy..but for long range competitions or just shooting long range, that thing is the real deal..

--------------------
ALL MEN DIE, BUT FEW MEN TRULY LIVE..

Edited by Ripp (22/01/20 03:42 PM)

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... Ripp 16/12/19 06:19 AM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... tinker   16/12/19 10:53 AM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... Homer   01/01/20 05:46 PM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... Ripp   02/01/20 05:20 AM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... Homer   22/01/20 07:59 AM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... Ripp   23/01/20 12:56 AM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... Homer   04/02/20 08:57 AM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... Ripp   04/02/20 03:44 PM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... Ripp   22/01/20 11:23 AM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... DarylS   23/01/20 04:32 AM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... Ripp   24/01/20 12:04 AM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... DarylS   24/01/20 05:25 AM
. * * Re: Kahles 5x25i rifle scope... DarylS   22/01/20 11:41 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 6 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 3431

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com