Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Bertram Brass newly available in Canada

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

General >> Help desk - IT tips, queries & info

dracb
.300 member

Reged: 28/02/13
Loc: British Columbia
Bertram Brass newly available in Canada
      20/07/19 06:52 AM

I recently came across a new company offering a small assortment of Bertram Brass. The stocking list included mostly very modern calibers that are in short or no supply in Lower Mainland gun shops or on line here in Canada. I could not find much of a digital presence for the company and knowing I was going to spend a few hundred dollars on my purchase, I was hesitant to deal with such a company.

I had been trying, with no luck, to find some 577/500 No. 2 Black Powder Express brass. Eventually due to no other alternatives, I decided to contact the company to see if they could supply my requirement. I emailed my desire to: bertrambrass@gmail.com. I got a quick reply with an offer to add my request to their next order on the basis of me sending him a small deposit. Longer story short I now have two boxes of the required brass at a cost much less than what I had paid my previous Canadian source of Bertram Brass.

Joel called from time to time to keep me up to date on the progress of the order and absorbed some additional cost to place the brass in my hands.

This is just one order, but based on the experience I would order from him again.

--------------------
"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Bertram Brass newly available in Canada dracb 20/07/19 06:52 AM
. * * Re: Bertram Brass newly available in Canada 450_Ackley   20/07/19 07:35 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2395

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com