Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Supermarket-managers-resign-controversy-safari-photos

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

Postman
.375 member

Reged: 25/09/13
Loc: Canada
Re: Supermarket-managers-resign-controversy-safari-photos
      12/07/19 10:13 PM

So, playing devil’s advocate, the optics show thusly: the owners of the store got caught out in what appears to be hypocrisy...... Own/manage an “ organic/ethical” grocery and then use the proceeds to blow the guts out of poor helpless defenceless cutsie little animals.

Now before everyone on the board here loses their shit, I DO NOT agree that they should ever step down. I honestly don’t care how you earn your money. Commerce is commerce. There is nothing in the world that says that the owner of a world famous and highly popular and lucrative fitness gym chain can’t be an obese twinkie eating, chain smoking, drug and alcohol abusing pig. BUT, to push this hypothetical sloth out of their ownership position for their personal lifestyle choices is DEAD WRONG. PERIOD.

I suppose this is where the tree hugging weirdos of the world and I differ. I do not see ANY reason to tie a personal lifestyle choice to the way one chooses to earn a living. Ethical investing? Sure! I am surprised that anyone in this world sophisticated enough invest money would waste their time, money and future earnings/profits trying to tie commerce to ethical investing. They are generally diametrically opposed realities, but human self righteousness knows no bounds!!!!!!

Edited by Postman (12/07/19 10:20 PM)

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Supermarket-managers-resign-controversy-safari-photos Ripp 12/07/19 04:21 AM
. * * Re: Supermarket-managers-resign-controversy-safari-photos grandveneur   12/07/19 05:10 AM
. * * Re: Supermarket-managers-resign-controversy-safari-photos Rule303   12/07/19 01:13 PM
. * * Re: Supermarket-managers-resign-controversy-safari-photos NitroXAdministrator   12/07/19 02:41 PM
. * * Re: Supermarket-managers-resign-controversy-safari-photos Postman   12/07/19 10:13 PM
. * * Re: Supermarket-managers-resign-controversy-safari-photos NitroXAdministrator   13/07/19 12:23 AM
. * * Re: Supermarket-managers-resign-controversy-safari-photos Postman   13/07/19 01:00 AM
. * * Re: Supermarket-managers-resign-controversy-safari-photos Yochanan   12/07/19 07:23 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 39 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 1863

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com