Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Captive breeding programme for pheasants in Pakist

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Asia

iqbal
resigned as a member

Reged: 05/02/03
Loc: Karachi,Pakistan
Re: Captive breeding programme for pheasants in Pakist
      23/05/05 01:37 AM

Mehul,unfortunately what Prof.Quarishy states is true and by relocating this sanctuary we would be doing a great disservice not only to the wildlife but also the general public,at least those who love wildlife.I have seen this sanctuary at Dhodial and was really impressed by the care and hardwork undertaken by its management.I don't know about India but here the govt.treats sanctuaries and other animal habitats on a very low priority.Take the case of the Manchar Lake,one of the biggest lakes in the country and a refuge for wildfowls,on the list of the world wildlife list,it has almost dried up and gone to the dogs but no one cares.Perhaps one day we will realise the importance of sanctuaries,I only hope its not to late by then.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Captive breeding programme for pheasants in Pakist mehulkamdar 22/05/05 02:04 PM
. * * Re: Captive breeding programme for pheasants in Pakist iqbal   23/05/05 01:37 AM
. * * Re: Captive breeding programme for pheasants in Pakist mehulkamdar   23/05/05 10:21 AM
. * * Re: Captive breeding programme for pheasants in Pakist navigrewal   11/02/06 01:13 AM
. * * Re: Captive breeding programme for pheasants in Pakist mehulkamdar   11/02/06 03:34 AM
. * * Re: Captive breeding programme for pheasants in Pakist navigrewal   11/02/06 03:46 AM
. * * Re: Captive breeding programme for pheasants in Pakist Boghossian   23/05/05 05:12 AM
. * * Re: Captive breeding programme for pheasants in Pakist iqbal   24/05/05 01:01 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 9 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 3259

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com