Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: A Hunting Season in Germany

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Europe

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
A Hunting Season in Germany
      18/02/18 03:20 PM

An enjoyable, good and well made short 20 minue film on hunting during the different seasons in Germany. Worth watching. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Duok2Dtfs5g

In the new Krieghoff movie we follow Henrik Lott through an entire hunting season in Germany!

"The habitat of wild animals is where we hunters also find our spiritual home - here we feel one with nature – this is where we belong.

I am Henrik Lott. Accompany me on a hunting season in Germany, where we show what hunting means to me and other hunters: It's about "being in the outdoors", it's about experiencing moments during the year that are reserved only for hunters, and it's about bringing home venison, the highest quality food that nature has to offer." "Hunting for me means „Accepting the challenge!“, „Bearing the responsibility!“. Hunting fills my life, it's fulfilling, and part of my nature.

We live in an industrial and agricultural dominated landscape with seasonally varying amounts of food and cover for our wildlife populations. But we have managed to establish some of Europe's most species-rich habitats, and at the same time high densities of healthy game populations that are largely in harmony with agriculture and forestry. Responsible and sustainable hunting is the reason. Our passion for game and our deep knowledge of the natural processes form the basis of responsible and respectful hunting practices. We feel traditionally committed to these.

Hunting is the most natural and sustainable form of land use, because it is an inseparable part of nature."

German language version / Deutsche Fassung: Es gibt bald eine deutsche Version, vorab (April/Mai) für die Abonnenten des deutschen Jagdmagazins Pirsch, später bei youtube.

More information about Krieghoff, our values and our traditional manufacturing. https://www.krieghoff.de In association with Leica sportoptik https://de.leica-camera.com/Sportoptik

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* A Hunting Season in Germany NitroXAdministrator 18/02/18 03:20 PM
. * * Re: A Hunting Season in Germany Ripp   19/02/18 03:43 AM
. * * Re: A Hunting Season in Germany NitroXAdministrator   19/02/18 01:45 PM
. * * Re: A Hunting Season in Germany Waidmannsheil   19/02/18 07:54 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 10 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 1656

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com