Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Quality and strength of husqvarna RB bore guns ??????

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Double Rifles, Single Shots & Combinations >> Paradox and Bore Guns

Lane
.224 member

Reged: 24/05/17
Loc: Idaho, USA
Quality and strength of husqvarna RB bore guns ??????
      01/01/18 05:23 AM

I am considering buying a 16 bore Husqvarna rolling block rifle. I have read that these guns were built on an action that wasn't strong enough for the regular black powder ball or slug loads. Is that true? Other sources seem to think they are very strong actions. I like them but don't want to end up with a gun that can't use fairly heavy loads. I was thinking it should be able to take 100 to 120 grains of 2f but am not sure. Any info on the quality, strength or loads for these guns would be very helpful. I have seen threads on this sight where people have said they are very stong and other people seem to think that their action got beat up by regular blackpowder loads, so I don't know what to think.

Thanks,
Lane

Edited by Lane (01/01/18 05:25 AM)

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Quality and strength of husqvarna RB bore guns ?????? Lane 01/01/18 05:23 AM
. * * Re: Quality and strength of husqvarna RB bore guns ?????? bigskybound   14/01/18 06:09 AM
. * * Re: Quality and strength of husqvarna RB bore guns ?????? sbs470   14/01/18 12:08 PM
. * * Re: Quality and strength of husqvarna RB bore guns ?????? cordite   15/01/18 03:15 AM
. * * Re: Quality and strength of husqvarna RB bore guns ?????? Lane   15/01/18 07:24 AM
. * * Re: Quality and strength of husqvarna RB bore guns ?????? DarylS   15/01/18 12:20 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 21 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  tinker 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 5034

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com