Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Steve Zihn 62 cal Golden Age rifle for sale

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Muzzleloaders & Blackpowder

szihn
.400 member

Reged: 24/06/07
Loc: Wind River Valley, Wyoming
Steve Zihn 62 cal Golden Age rifle for sale
      05/11/17 11:06 AM

Would any one here (or anyone any of you know) be interested in a SUPER nice, fancy Golden Age rifle?

It's 62 caliber and of my own making. It was for a man who had to back out of the deal because of financial reasons. It's about 75% finished now, and so it will be "on the sales block" very soon.

As a rule people have to wait several years for one of my rifles, (sorry, but there is only so many hours in a day, and I can't make them any faster than I am making them now) but if anyone would want such a rifle, it will be available in the next 2 months and maybe less. It's going to be one of the "high end guns" I do now and then. Fully carved and engraved with fancy brass and silver patch-box, hand made inlay work, and all the bells and whistles.

The price will be $3500. Please pass this information along if you would. Such guns are not in the reach of everyone, but with about 375 hours in it, plus $1050 worth of parts and wood, that's not a bad price. (About $6.55 an hour.)
I'll post pictures soon when I finish it up.

Edited by szihn (06/11/17 04:56 AM)

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Steve Zihn 62 cal Golden Age rifle for sale szihn 05/11/17 11:06 AM
. * * Re: Steve Zihn 62 cal Golden Age rifle for sale DarylSModerator   05/11/17 12:00 PM
. * * Re: Steve Zihn 62 cal Golden Age rifle for sale Heelerau   06/11/17 07:59 AM
. * * Re: Steve Zihn 62 cal Golden Age rifle for sale NitroXAdministrator   06/11/17 10:36 PM
. * * Re: Steve Zihn 62 cal Golden Age rifle for sale szihn   07/11/17 02:47 AM
. * * Re: Steve Zihn 62 cal Golden Age rifle for sale szihn   07/11/17 02:49 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 5 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  DarylS 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2147

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com