Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Does-red-dot-brightness-and-bloom-effect-point-of-impact

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Miscellaneous Topics >> Sporting equipment

Rule303
.416 member

Reged: 05/07/09
Loc: Woodford Qld
Re: Does-red-dot-brightness-and-bloom-effect-point-of-impact
      20/05/17 09:14 AM

I run 3 different Aimpoint models. I have found that if you have the brightness level too high it becomes hard to pick the center of the dot and this can affect point of impact at longer ranges. It does not take much experience to learn what setting to put the dot to for various conditions.

I do wish Aimpoint would bring in an effective polarizing filter for all their models. Used one on a very early model and in bright sunlight it made everything much clearer and the dot could be left set at a lower level. It would be excellent when in the snow and even better in bright sunlight on the snow.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Does-red-dot-brightness-and-bloom-effect-point-of-impact Ripp 18/05/17 10:19 PM
. * * Re: Does-red-dot-brightness-and-bloom-effect-point-of-impact Ripp   18/05/17 11:03 PM
. * * Re: Does-red-dot-brightness-and-bloom-effect-point-of-impact DarylS   19/05/17 02:28 AM
. * * Re: Does-red-dot-brightness-and-bloom-effect-point-of-impact Postman   19/05/17 08:04 AM
. * * Re: Does-red-dot-brightness-and-bloom-effect-point-of-impact Ripp   20/05/17 01:08 AM
. * * Re: Does-red-dot-brightness-and-bloom-effect-point-of-impact Rule303   20/05/17 09:14 AM
. * * Re: Does-red-dot-brightness-and-bloom-effect-point-of-impact Ripp   23/05/17 12:01 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 1814

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com