Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: WTB - Mannlicher Steyr Detachable mount parts

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shopping.NitroExpress.com >> Classifieds & Collecting

Waidmannsheil
.400 member

Reged: 19/04/13
Loc: Melbourne Australia
Re: WTB - Mannlicher Steyr Detachable mount parts
      19/11/16 07:25 AM

Twobob, hopefully you can find some parts but I think you will be struggling. Most people hang on to their spare bits if they have even if they do not intend to ever use them. This is the main reason that we ended up making several sets of these rings for customers as there was nothing available. I have seen quite a few rifles for sale with bases but no scope or rings attached, but of course no one wants to remove them and sell them separately as it will leave a cutout in the stock and holes in the action. I wish you luck but I am not hopeful. There is a gunmaker in Austria by the name of Michael Miedler who has the Mannlicher Schoenauer naming rights and is currently producing guns and parts, he also makes the type of rings and bases that you seek. Hope that helps.

http://mannlich-schönauer.com/

Waidmannsheil.

--------------------
There is nothing wrong with vegetarian food, so long as there is meat with it.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* WTB - Mannlicher Steyr Detachable mount parts twobobbwana 15/11/16 11:37 AM
. * * Re: WTB - Mannlicher Steyr Detachable mount parts rigbymauser   17/11/16 07:07 AM
. * * Re: WTB - Mannlicher Steyr Detachable mount parts twobobbwana   17/11/16 11:42 AM
. * * Re: WTB - Mannlicher Steyr Detachable mount parts Waidmannsheil   18/11/16 06:22 AM
. * * Re: WTB - Mannlicher Steyr Detachable mount parts twobobbwana   18/11/16 11:38 AM
. * * Re: WTB - Mannlicher Steyr Detachable mount parts Waidmannsheil   19/11/16 07:25 AM
. * * Re: WTB - Mannlicher Steyr Detachable mount parts twobobbwana   21/11/16 11:37 AM
. * * Re: WTB - Mannlicher Steyr Detachable mount parts Waidmannsheil   21/11/16 08:06 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 8 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2396

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com