Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: FRENCH HUNTING FAIR

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Europe

larcher
.416 member

Reged: 11/01/05
Loc: Saverne, Alsace, France
Re: FRENCH HUNTING FAIR
      07/04/05 01:10 AM

Hi Chasseur,

Thursday I値l go to this fair. I値l meet Toufic my outfitter in Burkina F and Michel my outfitter in the CAR. Toufic called me today and was not pleased. He is keeping a lion whopper for me but to late now, Michel provided me a humdinger. Never mind my cousin will try and get it.
I値l met my friend taxidermist who will be decorated : the legion d檀onneur (honor legion, the highest decoration, created by Napoleon) as best taxidermist in France and very active conservationist. A real asset in International meetings concerning hunting and game, such as CITES. And I値l drink champagne with the top 100 French hunters and PHs.

I値l visit our double makers : Paul Chapuis, Pierre Chapuis, Paul Demas and Ridon. I値l act as reporter to post you the novelties. I値l visit Armurerie Jeannot, he is the dealer in France of Thys, Piotti, Lebeau 砲ourally,and customizes rifles : DG rifles from CZ and Mauser98. He値l display used splendid expensive doubles. You値l not believe that : most of these costly old doubles are bought by a Belgian. This guy has more than 80 doubles. I値l do my best to get his adress and ask him to post pics of his best doubles.
My heart will be with the Pope痴 funeral and I値l pray him so as not to be breathlyze

--------------------
"I don't want to create an encyclopedic atmosphere here when we might be having a beer instead" P H Capstick in "Safari the last adventure."

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* FRENCH HUNTING FAIR larcher 21/01/05 04:34 AM
. * * Re: FRENCH HUNTING FAIR Chasseur   11/02/05 10:24 AM
. * * Re: FRENCH HUNTING FAIR larcher   07/04/05 01:10 AM
. * * Re: FRENCH HUNTING FAIR Chasseur   07/04/05 10:02 AM
. * * Re: FRENCH HUNTING FAIR larcher   23/04/05 03:58 PM
. * * Re: FRENCH HUNTING FAIR EricD   07/04/05 03:51 AM
. * * Re: FRENCH HUNTING FAIR larcher   23/04/05 06:48 PM
. * * Re: FRENCH HUNTING FAIR Oldsarge   24/04/05 02:04 AM
. * * Re: FRENCH HUNTING FAIR Chasseur   25/04/05 12:00 PM
. * * Re: FRENCH HUNTING FAIR larcher   29/04/05 12:50 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 6 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2459

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com