Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Federal-premiums-lead-muzzleloader-bullet/

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Muzzleloaders & Blackpowder

szihn
.400 member

Reged: 24/06/07
Loc: Wind River Valley, Wyoming
Re: Federal-premiums-lead-muzzleloader-bullet/
      09/10/15 01:41 AM

OKaaaaaaay.............so they want to sell us projectiles that cost $1.60 a shot that will not be as good as the same weight round ball cast from wheel weight metal that are close to free. I have shot clear through and out the other side of the chest of a large moose with my .600 round ball and cut off BOTH front shoulder bones while doing it. I have seen my 62 cal guns shoot clear through some large buffalo here in Wyoming and in Montana both. Balls were cast hard and shot from old fashioned cap-lock and flint lock guns. Folks that have not experienced many (or any)kills with muzzleloading rifles need to read "The Sporting Rifle and its Projectiles" by Lieut. James Forsyth before they spend their first dollar.

PT Barnum said it is wrong to allow a fool to keep his money.
Jesus said it is good to love and care for your fellow man.

One philosophy says sell anything to can for as much as you can and rip off any one you can.

The other philosophy says tell the truth and help others to learn and better themselves.
If I light your candle with my candle, it will not diminish the light of my candle.

Can we guess which philosophy Federal is following here?

Edited by szihn (09/10/15 01:52 AM)

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Federal-premiums-lead-muzzleloader-bullet/ Ripp 09/10/15 12:12 AM
. * * Re: Federal-premiums-lead-muzzleloader-bullet/ DarylSModerator   09/10/15 01:30 AM
. * * Re: Federal-premiums-lead-muzzleloader-bullet/ szihn   09/10/15 01:41 AM
. * * Re: Federal-premiums-lead-muzzleloader-bullet/ DarylSModerator   09/10/15 03:28 AM
. * * Re: Federal-premiums-lead-muzzleloader-bullet/ Ash   26/11/15 11:57 PM
. * * Re: Federal-premiums-lead-muzzleloader-bullet/ szihn   27/11/15 04:08 AM
. * * Re: Federal-premiums-lead-muzzleloader-bullet/ DarylSModerator   27/11/15 04:20 AM
. * * Re: Federal-premiums-lead-muzzleloader-bullet/ CowboyCS   27/11/15 07:08 AM
. * * Re: Federal-premiums-lead-muzzleloader-bullet/ DarylSModerator   27/11/15 09:38 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 6 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  DarylS 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2456

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com