Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: New to Lee speeds...advice needed.

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Lee Speed Forum & Archive

Ash
.400 member

Reged: 10/05/11
Loc: Australia
Re: New to Lee speeds...advice needed.
      30/05/15 08:48 AM

You know that means you need to post pictures here? Congratulations!!! I can't believe no ones replied to this yet?

I don't own a lee speed (definately buying the next one that catches my eye though..) but i'll see how i can go.

Books: I haven't heard of any. There was a fellow in 2010 saying he would be publishing one but i don't know what became of that.

Where they were shipped to - that would be a case by case on individual rifles. If yours has a retailers name (Army Navy, Westley Richards, etc) then you can contact them with the serial number and it will cost a little but they can check their records and give you whatever info they have written down - this can include date, who bought it, details on the rifle, and where it went.

Rifles and parts - you just have to keep your eyes open online and at auctions. I guess you can use parts from any old Lee Enfield if need be (for various spares).

Building collections of them: Why not? They look good, they're collectable, market for them, popular. Go for it

Hope this helps,
Cheers,
Ash.

PS: Go through this Lee Speed section of the forum - lots of nice rifles, some good pics of them used on game such as buffalo too!

--------------------

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* New to Lee speeds...advice needed. Gundog01 24/05/15 11:42 PM
. * * Re: New to Lee speeds...advice needed. Ash   30/05/15 08:48 AM
. * * Re: New to Lee speeds...advice needed. jc5   17/06/15 03:54 PM
. * * Re: New to Lee speeds...advice needed. joelblack   19/06/15 06:14 AM
. * * Re: New to Lee speeds...advice needed. Iowa_303s   30/05/15 09:45 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 19 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 3071

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com