Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Laptop ideas/wanted to buy etc

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

General >> Help desk - IT tips, queries & info

gryphon
.450 member

Reged: 01/01/03
Loc: Sambar ground/Victoria/Austral...
Re: Laptop ideas/wanted to buy etc
      10/10/14 09:36 AM

QU: I imagine you are in a valley and the surrounding hills are causing the problems EQ:

The above says it all John, wifi is intermittent,the tower is 5 k`s away and aboove us but we are shielded by hills and thus in a 'shadow'

I am having a tv guru install a yagi antenna for the tv.FTA tv is abysmal and pixilates out..always when something decent is on. I do have Sat tv (austar) but that is effing ridiculous now with the amount of advertising that was once a 'never'

The previous sat dish for the net on the roof here is corrupt and I have a $2100 quote to fix it..ouch! Thus I am better off buying a LT as I can at least take it with me when my tenancy lease is over..not so with the new guts for the Sat dish.

Feedback as yours is important as the only time I have ever used a LT was in Eire and I hated it ha ha.

Usb ports are important as I want to plug in a full sized keyboard as well.
I do have a few ext HD`s to plug in also.

--------------------
Get off the chair away from the desk and get out in the bush and enjoy life.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Laptop ideas/wanted to buy etc gryphon 09/10/14 09:37 AM
. * * Re: Laptop ideas/wanted to buy etc NitroXAdministrator   09/10/14 09:56 PM
. * * Re: Laptop ideas/wanted to buy etc NitroXAdministrator   09/10/14 10:05 PM
. * * Re: Laptop ideas/wanted to buy etc NitroXAdministrator   09/10/14 10:24 PM
. * * Re: Laptop ideas/wanted to buy etc gryphon   10/10/14 09:36 AM
. * * Re: Laptop ideas/wanted to buy etc NitroXAdministrator   10/10/14 06:43 PM
. * * Re: Laptop ideas/wanted to buy etc NitroXAdministrator   26/10/14 09:52 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 5 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2330

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com