Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: The .41 Colt Part I: The Making of Accurate Smokeless Loads

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Handguns

Kiwi_bloke
.333 member

Reged: 03/09/09
Loc: New Zealand
Re: The .41 Colt Part I: The Making of Accurate Smokeless Loads
      29/12/12 06:00 PM

Lee will also make a custom factory collet crimp die for you. You need to send them a sample case with seated bullet and drill a large hole in the side of the case-base to show (customs?), it's not a loaded round. Lee will return these with the new die. I did so with a 5.6 SE vom Hofe several years ago. I'd email them first to make sure they still offer this service, but Colin Greenwood refers to this option in his book on rook rifles. Being heeled bullets, they can't be readily crimped in the normal way as the bullet diameter precludes it.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The .41 Colt Part I: The Making of Accurate Smokeless Loads Ardent 29/11/12 04:32 AM
. * * Re: The .41 Colt Part I: The Making of Accurate Smokeless Loads lancaster   29/11/12 06:11 AM
. * * Re: The .41 Colt Part I: The Making of Accurate Smokeless Loads Oldbrit   29/11/12 06:57 AM
. * * Re: The .41 Colt Part I: The Making of Accurate Smokeless Loads Ardent   29/11/12 10:34 AM
. * * Re: The .41 Colt Part I: The Making of Accurate Smokeless Loads Oldbrit   29/11/12 09:26 PM
. * * Re: The .41 Colt Part I: The Making of Accurate Smokeless Loads Kiwi_bloke   29/12/12 06:00 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  NitroX 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2690

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com