Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Original Mauser Actions blue printed - in the white

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Mauser Forum Photos & Archive

DORLEAC
.333 member

Reged: 22/01/12
Loc: Perpignan, France
Re: Original Mauser Actions blue printed - in the white
      14/12/12 03:27 AM

Caprivi, the pin is fitted from the top. It is a finely threaded screw with an hardened teton on one side and a 45° angled head. The hole pierced in the bridge is treaded and a 60° bevel is machined, then the screw is heavily seated in, forcing the existing cone to open, so when carefully filed it disappears.
The joke is to put the pin at the right place !
On the photographed action there is zero play to the shroud and cocking piece when closed...perhaps some luck.
John303, when I say that small ring actions are rarely encountered, I speak about Original Oberndorf civilian ones. Here, on that side of Atlantic, I have seen much more kurz or magnum Oberndorf actions than SR.
But it's my point of view only.
Thanks for your interest.

DORLEAC
www.dorleac-dorleac.com

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Original Mauser Actions blue printed - in the white DORLEAC 13/12/12 08:32 AM
. * * Re: Original Mauser Actions blue printed - in the white Caprivi   13/12/12 04:07 PM
. * * Re: Original Mauser Actions blue printed - in the white rigbymauser   13/12/12 06:50 PM
. * * Re: Original Mauser Actions blue printed - in the white JUSTIN270   13/12/12 08:20 PM
. * * Re: Original Mauser Actions blue printed - in the white John303   14/12/12 01:11 AM
. * * Re: Original Mauser Actions blue printed - in the white DORLEAC   14/12/12 03:27 AM
. * * Re: Original Mauser Actions blue printed - in the white StephenCoker   14/12/12 03:41 AM
. * * Re: Original Mauser Actions blue printed - in the white mehulkamdar   13/12/12 03:52 PM
. * * Re: Original Mauser Actions blue printed - in the white DarylS   13/12/12 10:21 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 14 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CptCurl 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 9501

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com