Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Accepting commissions for new double rifle work

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Double Rifles, Single Shots & Combinations >> Double Rifles

Mauser416
.300 member

Reged: 20/06/07
Loc: Corpus Christi, Texas
Re: Accepting commissions for new double rifle work
      13/07/12 11:53 PM

Ellis,

I'm saddened to here the latest news. I am happy to hear that you will continue to offer your services on a part time basis. Once I get my dealing with J. White Gunsmithing wrapped up you will be hearing from me and hopefully undertaking a conversion for me as well.

Nothing against off the shelf guns but they are exactly that, off the shelf with limited means for personalization when purchased. Personalizing an off the shelf gun or having one of the major names build a custom gun is beyond my means for the most part. Because of this the services you offer are more valuable than they appear. While the finished product you provide may in some cases be as much as an off the shelf proposition to me it offers so much more. A conversion provides me with a wider range of caliber selections, barrel lengths, action types as well as the nice additions like side plates and rib types and sights.

Your web page picture gallery supports this point. One detail I like is having the regulation load info and the gunsmith's shop info stamped on the barrel. I think this is a classic touch that adds to appeal of a double rifle.

Hopefully in a month or so we can talk about a commission. I only regret that we couldn't have done so earlier and that you are having to end your honeymoon with double rifle building.

Eric

--------------------
There is nothing worse in this world than an enslaved man who naively believes himself free, except, perhaps, trying to explain to that same man his predicament.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Accepting commissions for new double rifle work DBLGN 10/04/12 09:53 AM
. * * Re: Accepting commissions for new double rifle work 577500WR   13/04/12 08:34 AM
. * * Re: Accepting commissions for new double rifle work DBLGN   14/04/12 08:59 AM
. * * Re: Accepting commissions for new double rifle work aromakr   26/04/12 10:43 AM
. * * Re: Accepting commissions for new double rifle work DBLGN   27/04/12 12:50 AM
. * * Re: Accepting commissions for new double rifle work doubleriflejack   28/04/12 07:12 AM
. * * Re: Accepting commissions for new double rifle work DBLGN   28/04/12 10:35 AM
. * * Re: Accepting commissions for new double rifle work DBLGN   13/07/12 09:37 AM
. * * Re: Accepting commissions for new double rifle work Mauser416   13/07/12 11:53 PM
. * * Re: Accepting commissions for new double rifle work CptCurlAdministrator   27/04/12 02:28 AM
. * * Re: Accepting commissions for new double rifle work aromakr   27/04/12 03:06 AM
. * * Re: Accepting commissions for new double rifle work Sarg   27/04/12 08:41 AM
. * * Re: Accepting commissions for new double rifle work AkMike   27/04/12 10:40 AM
. * * Re: Accepting commissions for new double rifle work NitroXAdministrator   14/07/12 01:01 AM
. * * Re: Accepting commissions for new double rifle work BillfromOregon   15/07/12 01:46 AM
. * * Re: Accepting commissions for new double rifle work DBLGN   27/04/12 11:13 AM

Extra information
1 registered and 133 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CptCurl 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 8670

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com