Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Bummed out by "Tracks Across Africa with Ivan Carter

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

Westley375
.300 member

Reged: 18/04/06
Loc: Montana USA
Bummed out by "Tracks Across Africa with Ivan Carter
      01/04/12 09:18 AM

Did any of you guys see the last episode "Tracks Across Africa with Ivan Carter" ? Well this show really bummed me out. Perhaps Iam getting old but the episode shows a Hunter shooting a cow and then hunters and Ph Ivan had to wait several minutes while the others in the herd screamed and tried to lift their dying comrade to its feet. Being sentient beings,perhaps we shouldn't shoot the older cows whos memory on when and where to find food is very important to the herd. Anyone not moved by this clearly must be heartless....it truely was sad. The show should not have shown this....this is just more fodder for the "ANTIS" who run on emotional fuel in the first place. I have hunted Elephant and it is very unlikely I will ever shoot another cow again ...Tusks or no tusks. I've been a hunter all my life and still enjoy it very much so I was surprized how I was affected.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Bummed out by "Tracks Across Africa with Ivan Carter Westley375 01/04/12 09:18 AM
. * * Re: Bummed out by "Tracks Across Africa with Ivan Carter kamilaroi   01/04/12 06:47 PM
. * * Re: Bummed out by "Tracks Across Africa with Ivan Carter Ben   01/04/12 07:11 PM
. * * Re: Bummed out by "Tracks Across Africa with Ivan Carter gryphon   01/04/12 07:42 PM
. * * Re: Bummed out by "Tracks Across Africa with Ivan Carter NitroXAdministrator   02/04/12 02:44 PM
. * * Re: Bummed out by "Tracks Across Africa with Ivan Carter gryphon   02/04/12 07:27 PM
. * * Re: Bummed out by "Tracks Across Africa with Ivan Carter JPK   23/04/12 12:24 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 14 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 3216

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com