Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Government to deliberate Mozambique fence re-erection

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

SafariHunt
.333 member

Reged: 02/01/03
Loc: Pretoria RSA
Re: Government to deliberate Mozambique fence re-erection
      21/01/12 04:39 PM

Quote:

I doubt the light green areas will be (certainly not in the area between Gonarezhou park and Kruger which is Sengwe communal area) Perhaps some will be to create corridors (we can only hope) but they'd better get a move on as no government likes moving voting populations.
Game should build up quick if they can keep the people with their snares, AK's and cattle out.

That is the biggest problem with Moz the people breed like rabbits sorry for the pun. And there is people just everywhere where they can grow food and have water. Good thing they didnt have any fencing like South Africa otherwise there would be no game left at all since wire is a commodity.

I also think that it will take a couple more years for those older Matriach elephants to forget about how unsafe it was crossing to Moz. But we can only hope for the best it definetaly be a great thing to have but hunting will need to be included in their plans to control the poachers.

--------------------
"Sleeping under the African sky I can see nothing wrong with this world!"

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Government to deliberate Mozambique fence re-erection NitroXAdministrator 18/01/12 05:15 PM
. * * Re: Government to deliberate Mozambique fence re-erection mikeh416Rigby   19/01/12 01:23 AM
. * * Re: Government to deliberate Mozambique fence re-erection NitroXAdministrator   19/01/12 01:58 AM
. * * Re: Government to deliberate Mozambique fence re-erection 9.3x57   19/01/12 02:29 AM
. * * Re: Government to deliberate Mozambique fence re-erection ozhunter   19/01/12 06:57 PM
. * * Re: Government to deliberate Mozambique fence re-erection ozhunter   19/01/12 07:00 PM
. * * Re: Government to deliberate Mozambique fence re-erection NitroXAdministrator   19/01/12 07:17 PM
. * * Re: Government to deliberate Mozambique fence re-erection ozhunter   19/01/12 08:05 PM
. * * Re: Government to deliberate Mozambique fence re-erection SafariHunt   21/01/12 04:39 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 228 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2154

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com